1. Who we are
We are Newcore Capital Management LLP and Newcore Capital Management Finance LLP, together referred to as Newcore (“Newcore”), registered address 50 Marshall Street, London, W1F 9BQ .
2. Why and what information we collect about you
We collect and process personal information for compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations, or to fulfil our financial service requirements to you. Personal information includes, but is not limited to, your name and contact details.
3. Who we share your information with
We may need to share your personal information with the following third parties:
- the funds, companies or partnerships you are invested in;
- our professional advisers or service providers; and
- regulators, law enforcement and government bodies (such as HMRC) where we are required by law to disclose your personal information.
4. Rights to your personal information
You have the right to:
- ask for information about how your personal information is used;
- ask for a copy of your personal information held;
- ask for any inaccuracies to be corrected or for your personal information to be erased; and
- object to any of the ways in which your information is used and ask for information to stop being used.
5. How long we store your information for
We are under a regulatory obligation to retain all personal information for five years. Where an individual is an investor personal information will be kept for up to six years from the date at which they cease to be an investor.
6. Links to other websites
We may link our website directly to other sites. This notice does not cover external websites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites. We encourage you to read the privacy notices of any external websites you visit via links on our website.